Read the May 2022 Newsletter in full here.
May has been a busy month (does that sound familiar?), but definitely, June will be quieter.
This issue is quieter, reflecting the month where members were concentrating on bridge competitions, two AGMs, and an Opinion Survey.
The amount of content will always be variable as it depends on the authors having the time to write articles, but the Editor would welcome remarks on what is enough or too much.
We also like thoughtful or even less-than-thoughtful letters to the Editor provided they will be of interest to the members. If we don't get more material for the next issue, I will be forced to write another article telling you good the French bidding system is; you will not want that will you? So all contributions will be gratefully received.
Contributions to the Monthly News should be sent to the editor: Liz McGowan.
- What's on in June 2022
- The Case of the Elusive Suit (Helen Taylor)
- Return to Face-to-Face Forum
- Education Matters - How do we recruit more younger adults to learn bridge?
- Look after the Aces, and the Tricks will look after themselves (Jim Tudor)
- Quick Quiz (Mike Gallacher)
- It's a Funny Old Game: Adverntures in the Weak NT
- Results Page
- Master Point Promotions (April 2022)
- Answers to the Quick Quiz