Another pleasant mix of news, comment, stories and reminders of more pleasure to come. If you have something to say and think it will be of interest to at least some of the nearly 5000 SBU members, please let the Editor know. We need more info about Club life, especially as face-to-face restarts.
Read the January 2022 Newsletter in full here.
Contributions to the Monthly News should be sent to the editor: Liz McGowan.
The SBU Tournament Convener would like to draw your attention to correct Alerting Procedures on BBO.
- What’s on offer in February
- Scotland Dominates the 2021 International Bridge Press Association Awards
- The Case of the Missing Queen (Helen Taylor)
- How to make extra tricks — Danny’s Page (Experiences of teaching Juniors)
- Ask Derek (Derek Sanders answers a bidding query)
- SBU Tournaments: Value for Money? (Sue Gordon Investigates)
- Quick Quiz (Mike Gallacher)
- Puzzle Corner
- It’s a Funny Old Game
- Results Page
- Master Point Promotions (December 2021)
- Answers to Puzzles