We hope this newsletter is becoming a favourite, let us know what items/authors you like and what you don't. Write us a letter, or an article, you could become a new star, like Sue Gordon.
We need more info about Club life, how difficult is it to restart face-to-face for example.
Read the March 2022 Newsletter in full here.
Contributions to the Monthly News should be sent to the editor: Liz McGowan.
We have experts ready to answer any queries you may have about bidding, play, table etiquette or how to interpret the Laws of Bridge. Please send them in!
- What's on in April 2022
- The Case of the Killer Lead (A short story by Helen Taylor)
- WPP or OTT? (Sue Gordon on BBO abbreviations)
- How are your BBO manners? (Damien Byron responds to some complaints)
- Ask Derek (Derek Sanders answers a bidding query)
- Clap Our Clubs — Milnathort
- Your Questions Answered (David Stevenson deals with Laws and Ethics Queries)
- Quick Quiz (Mike Gallacher)
- It’s a Funny Old Game (Linton Horsfall)
- Results Page
- Master Point Promotions (February 2021)
- Answers to the Quick Quiz