Another pleasant mix of news, comment, stories and reminders of more pleasure to come. If you have something to say and think it will be of interest to at least some of the nearly 5000 SBU members, please let the Editor know. We need more info about Club life, especially as face-to-face restarts.
Read the February 2022 Newsletter in full here.
Contributions to the Monthly News should be sent to the editor: Liz McGowan.
We have experts ready to answer any queries you may have about bidding, play, table etiquette or how to interpret the Laws of Bridge. Please send them in!
- What’s on Offer in March
- Peebles Congress
- The Case of Eight Ever, Nine Ever? (Helen Taylor)
- How to make a doomed contract (Danny’s Page - Experiences of teaching Juniors)
- Techies - The Education group needs your help!
- Why not try Bridge Club Live? (Mike Hammett)
- Clap For Our Clubs — Aberdeen University (Loraine Findlay)
- Puzzle Corner
- Quick Quiz (Mike Gallacher)
- It’s a Funny Old Game
- Results Page
- Master Point Promotions (January 2022)
- Answers to Puzzle and Quiz