Bronze National Pairs - Event Details
|Event Date||Saturday 02 November 2019|
|Location||Heats Held in Districts,|
National Simultaneous Pairs for the Thea Teale Trophy, playing up to 28 boards, with one winner across the field.
Results at eCats Session 7458
Open to all bronze players i.e. below the rank of Regional Master. Ranking is determined by the list published on the SBU website and on the MEMPAD website - list is updated quarterly.
£5 per player plus table money to local convener; cheques payable to Scottish Bridge Union.
Local points and a Maximum of 3 National Points will be calculated by the MP Convenor. They will be added electronically to Mempad. Clubs must not award local points.
Enter via your District
- Ayrshire: [Enter Online] Ayrshire Bridge Centre at 1pm. Contact: David Wiseman
- Central: Dundee Bridge Club at 1 pm. Contact: Moira McGregor (tbc)
- East [Enter Online] New Melville Bridge Club at 12 pm, Contact: Fiona Greenwood
- Highland: [Enter Online] Bowling Club, Nairn at 1.30 pm. Contact: John Copland
- North: Aberdeen Bridge Club at 1.30 pm. Contact: Loraine Findlay
- South: Contact: Ian Ellison (tbc)
- West: [Enter Online] St Andrew Bridge Club 1.00pm. Contact: Bill Durning
Malgorzata Rozman and Tadeusz Janowski
Convener can send monies to Treasurer George Plant, and inform Tournament Convener when done.