||Thea Teale Trophy
||Jean Parker & Mary Thomson
||Match pointed pairs, one winner event.
|Scoring via eCats
||Results will appear here: eCats Session 7458
||Local points and national points will be calculated by the convener. They will be added electronically to Mempad. Clubs must not award local points.
||All Bronze Players (i.e. below the rank of Regional Master). Ranking is determined by the list published on the SBU website and on the MEMPAD website - list is updated quarterly.
- Ayrshire: [Enter Online] Ayrshire Bridge Centre at 1pm. Contact: Maureen Rennie
- Central: Dundee Bridge Club at 1 pm. Contact: Moira McGregor
- East [Enter Online] New Melville Bridge Club at 1 pm, Contact: Denise King
- Highland: [Enter Online] British Legion, Nairn at 1.30 pm. Contact: John Wilson
- North: Aberdeen Bridge Club at 1.30 pm. Contact: Loraine Findlay (tbc)
- South: none (tbc). Contact: Ian Ellison
- West: [Enter Online] Glasgow Bridge Centre at 1.30 pm. Contact: Horst Kopleck
||£5 per player plus table money to local convener; cheques payable to Scottish Bridge Union. Convener can send monies to Treasurer George Plant, and inform Tournament Convener when done.